The G10LM is the current MWC entry level G10 model and is a slightly smaller more compact version of the MWC G10 50m battery hatch variant. Although this watch is similar in appearance to some other manufacturers models it is vastly different in the actual specification details. For example where other manufacturers watches usually have a push on caseback this has a screw on caseback which improves water resistance, competitors also frequently use perspex crystals whereas MWC use actual glass which is much more scratch resistant and streamlined in appearance.
The G10LM range consists of an extensive range of different variants which encompasses stainless steel, black PVD steel, models with both European pattern 12 hour dials and U.S pattern 12/24 hour dials as well as variants both with and without a date window and models with a choice of different strap colors, regardless of your exact needs check out the various options at this link G10LM Range.
Of course the biggest difference is the price because competing models from other manufacturers are priced at up to $250 / Â£170 / â‚¬239 which is well over twice the price of this watch.
- Width: 35mm excluding crown and 39mm including crownÂ
- Crystal diameter: 31.5mm
- Strap: 18mm Military Webbing Strap
- Lug to lug: 42.5mm
- Thickness: 11mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Caseback: Screw Down
- Luminosity: Super Luminova
- Water Resistance Rating: 50m / 165ft
- Movement: Quartz
- The back of the case bears various contract markings
- The Watch is delivered in its original packaging tin and has a full factory guarantee